Learn how to get to the point quickly, succinctly, and with impact.
CASE STUDY 1
- The delegates meet a key stakeholder and document the discussion, and email the report to the editor.
IN4 WRITING MODEL ®
- We introduce the In4 ® model, advising the delegates the editor will be evaluating their work with this model in mind.
- Delegates score their own report against the model, and then evaluate their learning partner’s work
- Guidelines and exercises (E.g. Journalistic Principles, Superfluous Words) are introduced to instil effective writing practice.
- Delegates eliminate writing errors and create compelling documents
- Delegates receive their edited report with tracked changes and comments
- The editor explains the comments and suggestions via a one to one phone conference session
CASE-PROPOSAL MODEL ®
- Conditions; Assessment; Significance; End result Proposal – a structure applicable to most business cases
- Business rationale, Cost-Benefit Analysis, financial implications, business requirements, proposal features/benefits
BEHAVIOURAL STYLE ANALYSIS
- Delegates learn about behavioral styles and potential impact on their writing
EMAIL TECHNIQUES AND TIPS
- Email etiquette and the issues faced in using email to communicate