KEY LEARNING OUTCOME
Understand the Service Excellent Equation and develop the skills to create a positive client experience every time.
- Poor Service
THE SERVICE EXCELLENCE EQUATION
- Why is mediocre service not good enough anymore?
- Service Behaviours: Linkages to Brand Image, Customer Expectations and Likelihood to Recommend
- Understanding and identifying Behavioural Styles
DEALING WITH DIFFICULT CUSTOMERS
- Stress and Coping Mechanisms
- Preserving the Relationship
- Visiting businesses as discerning customers
APPLICATION OF THE LAWS USING CASE STUDIES
- Putting yourself in the customer’s shoes and enacting the Golden Rule
- Construct immediate on-job application plan with measurable targets