Learn how to identify, prioritise, engage and influence key stakeholders.
- Business Case Study
- Delegates identify and quantify a key stakeholder issuer
CONDUCTING EFFECTIVE STAKEHOLDER MEETINGS
- Delegates attempt to convince a group of key stakeholders of the merits of a project
BEHAVIOURAL STYLE ANALYSIS
- Delegates will explore and find the most effective way to liaise with their clients based on their own behavioral style
INFLUENCING DIFFERENT STAKEHOLDERS
- Delegates prioritise their stakeholders and identify their styles and KPIs.
- Delegates learn how to apply a structured questioning model to build rapport and understand their stakeholders’ priorities.
MANAGING STRESS AND CONFLICT
- Delegates roleplay typically difficult stakeholder meetings and receive feedback on how to improve the outcomes
- Delegates learn the key principle of negotiation – information is the currency of negotiation
- Delegates develop their Stakeholder Action Plan